Blog Contributors / Writers
Website CityKinder | HEIMAT abroad
Connecting the German speaking Community!
Calling all writers (and those who’d like to be!)
CityKinder.com is expanding and we are launching a new website and print magazine HEIMAT abroad very soon, where we will offer extensive information for all German-speaking expats moving to or living in the US
We are looking for people who would like to write about their expat experiences, life in the US, travel, parenting, career, and more to contribute to our website and social media campaigns.
No need to be a professional writer, but writing samples will be requested. Some topics may require some research as well. About 80% of the contributions will be in German, 20% in English.
- Personal experiences
- Parenting, School System, Childcare
- Health and Health System in the US
- Career, Volunteering, Education for Expat Partners
- Law and Organization (think drivers license, Visa, banking etc.)
- Daily living in the USA (cultural differences, lifestyle tips, and more….)
We are looking for:
- Volunteers (1-2 contributions per months in exchange for writing and blogging training, free events, free CityKinder membership (to be launched in February) – no prior experience necessary
- Professional Writers (min of 3 articles per month, including assigned topics requiring research, paid based on experience and assignment)
- Experts in certain fields who would like to get exposure for their service or business by providing useful information to our target group
We are a young dynamic team of (mostly) moms working around our kids! No need to be NYC based! Join us!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org