Job Listings in the Community German Speaking PreSchool Coordinator
KinderHaus Brooklyn seeks a German speaking Preschool Coordinator full or part time.
We are a German Immersion language school looking for a German speaking Program Coordinator.
The ideal candidate should be fluent English speakers with strong German language skills. The role involves creative thinking, parent communication, admissions, marketing, promotion as well as general office administration. It’s an opportunity for someone looking for an engaging position in New York with the feel of being at work in Germany.
– handling all parent driven questions
– tracking enrollment
– scheduling classes
– responsibility of licensing and regulatory requests
– initiating advertising of program
– very strong written and verbal communication skills
– strong with numbers and computer skills, including google docs
– solid comfort with spreadsheets
Compensation: Based on experience
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org