Website CityKinder | HEIMAT abroad | ICH BIN EXPAT FAIR
The CityKinder and HEIMAT abroad Team is looking for interns who are interested in supporting us and learning about marketing & advertising, social media and event management.
- fluent in German and have a good command of English
- available for a minimum of 5 hours per week (10-15 would be preferred) for a minim of 6 weeks
- interested in joining a small company where you can learn, but also bring in your own ideas and be responsible for small projects
- looking for an internship where you can work with people and use your German-speaking background
- can do part of your work from the convenience of your home (or anywhere) as long as you have internet and a computer
- a supportive and highly professional team to learn from
- an environment where you will be involved in real projects (more interesting than making copies and getting coffee, although, there might be a tiny little bit of that as well ;-)
- valuable connections into the German-speaking community of New York
- transportation support (monthly Metro Card)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Gabi & CityKinder Team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org