Lower School Music Substitute Teacher
Website German International School New York
We are looking for a committed LOWER SCHOOL MUSIC SUBSTITUTE-TEACHER (mid-April through end of June, 22 hours per week in grades 1 to 4 with additional after-school hours in Lower and Upper School).
- A pedagogical degree in Elementary Education (U.S. teaching credentials or an European certificate for elementary school teaching)
- Orff teacher
- Strong teaching experience in elementary education
- German language skills
- Open-mindedness, organizational skills, creativity, and enthusiasm
- Experience and competence in collaborating with parents
- Valid U.S. work permit required
We are looking for candidates who enjoy using their pedagogical, communicative, and organizational skills to support the school’s mission and curriculum. The teacher is responsible for the overall coordination of teaching his/her subject including executing well-developed lesson plans, accurate assessment of student’s progress, supervision of students, and willingness to learn new methodology.
Please direct your completed application, including a cover letter, resume, diplomas, reference letters, transcripts, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org , e-mail subject “LS Music Substitute/Your Name” by Feb. 28, 2018.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com