Job Listings in the Community Transsolar: Part-time Administrative, Accounting and Marketing Assistant
Transsolar is an international climate engineering firm determined to create exceptional, highly comfortable indoor and outdoor spaces with a positive environmental impact. We believe that the very measures taken to create remarkable architecture can simultaneously enhance human experience and minimize resource use. To us, sustainability is not separate from design, but an indispensable component that enhances the experience of the built environment. Founded in 1992, we have grown to 42 engineers with offices in Stuttgart, Munich, Paris and New York.
We are currently looking for a Part-time Assistant (~12-16 hours/week) to provide a wide variety of administrative, accounting, and marketing support services for our office in New York. There is significant room for career growth and increase in hours related to the marketing responsibilities of this role. Hours and work days are flexible, but mornings are preferred.
Part-time Administrative, Accounting, and Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Fulfill general administrative tasks (answering phones, opening mail, welcoming visitors)
- Maintain an orderly filing system
- Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary
- Organize and maintain the office in general
- Fulfill other tasks as assigned
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Process receivables ( data entry in accounting software, bank deposit of client’s checks)
- Prepare and send monthly invoices
- Prepare expense reports of team members
- Assist and report to Accounting Department and CFO in Germany
- Assist in preparing responses to Requests for Qualifications and/or Proposals
- Assist in maintaining marketing database of company projects
- Minimum 2 years office/administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in German preferred, native German a plus
- Experience in the building design and construction industry a plus, but not required.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to multitask and pay close attention to detail.
If you’re interested please send an email with your CV to email@example.com.
Equal opportunity employer, minority/female/disability/veteran.