Executive Coordinator (Fulltime, Overtime-Exempt)
Website German American Chamber of Commerce (GACC)
About the Organization:
The German American Chamber of Commerce, Inc. (GACC) is a non-profit facilitator of business between Germany and the US. Founded in 1947, the organization’s mission is to facilitate and establish economic ties between Germany and the United States.
The Executive Coordinator is responsible for providing excellent service to both incoming guests and GACC leadership. This position includes detail-oriented management of the front desk and reception as well as scheduling and project management for the executive, finance, and human resources departments.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, organized, and able to manage multiple project goals and deadlines. The candidate should be highly adaptable and have experience in organizational support.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Providing effective and pro-active executive assistance to organization leadership.
- Coordinating meetings and business partner relationships.
- Ensuring professional organization of front desk, meetings rooms, and other common office spaces.
- Arranging logistics for meetings, appointments and conferences including registration with building security, catering, and assistance with travel arrangements.
- Providing administrative support for expense reporting, PTO tracking, and human resource planning.
- Professionally managing sensitive organizational information and communication.
- Coordinating with Office Manager regarding mail and supply orders.
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and high-level of accountability.
- Strong written/spoken communication skills in both German and English.
- Ability to complete multiple complex tasks on deadline.
- Experience with customer/client engagement.
- Ability to work independently while integrating well with team members.
- Proficiency in business technology: (Microsoft Office, social media, online management tools, etc.)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Attractive paid leave and fringe benefits.
- Close team community work environment.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed, but they are not to be seen as a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Also, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org