Kindergarten English Teacher at GISNY
We are looking for a committed
KINDERGARTEN ENGLISH TEACHER for our bilingual program (full-time, 30 h/week, Monday to Friday) beginning September 2019.
- Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in kindergarten education, preferably in bilingual education (if work visa will be required, work experience of +2 years must be post Bachelor degree)
- Competency in working with children ages 4-6
- Experience in differentiated instruction in order to promote individual student development with knowledge, empathy and sensitivity
- Experience in language competency
- Creative and dependable team player
- Ability to demonstrate independent classroom management
- Experience in collaborating with parents, school management and board of trustees
- Assumes responsibility for the educational objectives of the program as well as program policies and procedures
- Commitment to the conceptual development and evaluation of the program
- German language skills
- Preferably experience in both German and American educational systems and cultures
We are looking for candidates who enjoy using their pedagogical, interpersonal, and organizational skills to support the school’s mission and culturally diverse community. The teacher will be responsible for executing well-developed lesson plans, accurate assessments of student’s progress, participation in department and staff meetings and team planning sessions, supervision of students, and willingness to learn new methodology.
Please email your completed application by April, 24th 2019, including a cover letter, resume, diplomas, reference letters, transcripts, etc. to Dr. Simone Bruemmer firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail subject “ES GISNY/Your Name”.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com