For Parents The Expat Partner Entrepreneur Workshop
Starte Dein eigenes Online Business
**THIS WORKSHOP WILL BE HELD IN GERMAN**
March 6 & 20 | 9AM – 2PM | REGISTER
Being an Expat Partner often means giving up or putting your career on hold. Especially if you loved your job this can be a painful adjustment. BUT – it can also be an opportunity to turn your skills into a profitable online business, find new (or old) passions, and re-invent your life and career.
The internet offers many opportunities today to build a lifestyle business that fits your needs and can move with you to other countries. No matter if you are a business or life coach, of any offer any type of services where your physical presence is not required, have special knowledge you want to teach or .share, or if you are producing goods you want to sell – being an Expat Partner is great time to get started!
Gabi Hegan, founder of HEIMATabroad.com and CityKinder.com is offering a two-part workshop where you learn the basics about starting your own business. You will get an in-depth overview of the available tools that allow us to take our professional destiny in our own hands and create a business we are passionate about (spoiler alert – passion the absolut key ingredient or the secret sauce to make it work..).
Not sure yet if your idea can become reality? No worries – we invited guest lecturer Amel Derragui, founder of Tandem Nomads, who will give us her insights on how to turn your dual career challenges into the right business idea for you. If you are already clear on your idea, this session can help you to think about making your business truly portable.
Hands-on support: During the 2 weeks in between the sessions you’ll get to start working on your idea while being supported through a private Facebook group where we post tipps and challenges and you can ask the host and fellow participants questions as you move forward.
What will you learn?
Before you Start
- Opportunities taking taking your business online
- Validating your idea
- Your ideal customer
- Researching your market
- Legal Stuff
- Insurance Stuff
- Money Stuff
- Business Plan
- Your Service or Offer
- Building your Website
- Building your (Personal) Brand
Marketing Tools & Strategy
- Overview of marketing tools
- Emails, Automations and Newsletters
- Social Media
- Professional Networks: LinkedIn & Xing
- Podcasts, Videos, Livestreams
- Online Courses & Webinars
Creating a Winning Strategy
- How to decide on your marketing strategy for beginners
- Creating reach with limited to no budget
Managing your Business
- What to outsource and when?
- Building a Team
- Which systems do you really need?
The Power of Many – Don’t go it alone, it can be lonely at the top!
- The best Trainings and Courses for Entrepreneurs
- The Power of Masterminds
- Business Coaching
What will you walk away with?
- A broad overview about what it takes to run an online business
- A deeper understanding of the available tools and systems to help you succeed
- Clarity and strategy
- A workbook with full of tips, resources, and links
- Access to the best experts and support services in various fields
- A pop-up FB Group to support your
Who should join?
- People with an idea or simply the desire to start and online business
- Entrepreneurs who just started and could benefit from a Crash Course in building an online business
- Expat partners who want to create a business opportunity to take to their next destination
- Moms who want to build a business which gives them time with their kids and location freedom
Not sure this is for you? Schedule a call with us and let’s find out!
In cooperation with:
German Consulate General
871 United Nations Plaza
$595 per person
Early Bird Rate: $495 (until February 15th, 2020)
- 2 day workshop
- Supportive FB Group with Q&A sessions(4 weeks)
- Coffee breaks & light lunch
- Guest Lecturers
THIS WORKSHOP WILL BE HELD IN GERMAN (except for the Tandem Nomads talk)
Space is limited to 10 participants.
Payment Options available if needed.
TestimonialsNo Reviews yet. Be the first one!
Want to become
You loved the event, service or product? Like to recommend it? Just send us your review.Write review
If you have a great party or event idea for the CityKinder community, let us know!Send us a mail