Home For ParentsService ProvidersFinancial Services - Tax Advisors & Accountants

Service Providers For Parents Financial Services - Tax Advisors & Accountants

Confused by US tax laws? Still need to pay taxes in your home country? Find a list of German-speaking tax advisors as well as those recommended by our community.

Philllips Nizer LLP – Florian von Eyb

Telephone: (212) 841-0720

Website: www.phillipsnizer.com/attorneys/voneybflorian_bio.cfm

Dr. Grewe & Partner LLP

Telephone: (914) 967-0505

Website: www.wp-ra-usa.com/dr-grewe-new-york

AugustinPartners LLC

Telephone: (212) 593-9900

Website: www.augustinpartners.com

Brix + Partners LLC

Telephone: (212) 983-1550

Website: www.brixcpa.com


Did we miss

If you know of a service or business that’s not listed yet, let us know!

Send email Icon

You want to be

If your business offers services that match the CityKinder community, learn your options.

Learn more Icon
array(0) { }