Business Organizations Advantage Austria – Austrian Trade Commission
120 W 45th Street, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Telephone: +1 212 421 5250
Contact: Michael Friedl
WHAT WE DO
ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA USA is a market intelligence and innovation agency and promotes trade between Austria and the US.
We assist US businesses interested in the Austrian market and consult Austrian businesses expanding to the United States, Austria’s second most important export market after Germany. We also provide trade related information and investment advice and connect business partners and suppliers to facilitate trade in both directions - FAST and for FREE.
Our local Trade Commission offices in the US support you to get the information and connections you need to grow your business. You can find us in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington and Atlanta.
Each of our managers specializes in specific industries and assists companies in certain geographical areas with local market knowledge as well as information on import and export regulations, state laws and regulations, industry trends, market opportunities and potential strategic partners.
ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA is the official Austrian trade promotion and internationalization agency and part of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber (Wirtschaftskammer Österreich, WKO).
OUR WEBSITE: www.advantageaustria.org/us
SOME EVENT HIGHLIGHTS IN 2018
• SXSW Panel Discussion; Organization of Austrian Delegation focusing on new Technologies
• Pitching Days New York – An event where Austrian Startup Companies meet American VCs and Angel Investors
• Austrian Group Exhibit at ICFF 2018 - International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York
• Austrian Group Exhibit at BIO 2018 - International Biotechnology Convention in San Francisco
• Austrian Group Exhibit at Summer Fancy Food Show 2018 in New York
• Austrian Group Exhibit at PLMA 2018 – Private Label Fair in Chicago
• Austria Connect - Annual Conference for Austrian subsidiaries in Atlanta
Industries covered by the NYC office: Banking & Finance, Chemical & Pharmaceutical Products, Consulting, Consumer Goods & Lifestyle, Food & Beverages, Health Care & Medical Technologies, Interior Design, New Technologies, Fashion & Textiles. Geographic areas covered: Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia as well as Puerto Rico, US-Virgin Islands, Bahamas and Bermuda
TestimonialsNo Reviews yet. Be the first one!
Want to become
You loved the event, service or product? Like to recommend it? Just send us your review.Write review
If you know a great service provider that is not listed yet, let us know!Send us a mail