Seminars & Workshops Buying Real Estate for Internationals
COVID-19 has turned the real estate market upside down. Depending on your goals, this may be the perfect time for you to buy.
As you know properties in the suburbs have become more desirable and require a good broker to get your hands on your dream home. Prices for apartments and town houses in New York City are have decreased considerably, so this might be YOUR time to invest!
Are you thinking about buying real estate in New York City or the surrounding suburbs and need some answers to the myriad of questions that such a project can pose? If the answer is yes, then don’t miss this Webinar presented by CityKinder and HEIMAT abroad and CityKinder in cooperation with experienced brokers Marion Miner with Berkshire Hathaways and Sandra Goldstein with Julia B Fee | Sotheby’s International Realty.
There are many factors to consider when you decide to go from renting to buying and weighing city versus suburb living. This Webinar is led by 2 established real estate brokers representing Manhattan and Westchester are answering questions like:What am I buying? – Differences between Condo, Co-op or Townhouse
- Update on the real estate situation in the Tri-State area due to COVID-19
- Why do I need a broker and how does he/she get paid
- Who do I need on my team? – Broker, mortgage broker, inspectors, lawyers…
- General timeline for buying a home
- Pros and cons between city and suburb living
- Taxes, savings, hidden costs
- School systems & zoning
- Commuting options and costs
- Mortgage requirements as a Visa or Green Card Holder
- After the general session you will have the opportunity for a Q & A with each presenter in a breakout session to get your specific questions answered.
This Webinar is especially designed for potential international buyers who have to adhere to some additional rules and regulations during the process.
This Webinar is held in English, Q&A can be in German.
Thank you to our Sponsors and Partners:
Picture Gallery (1)
TestimonialsNo Reviews yet. Be the first one!
Want to become
You loved the event, service or product? Like to recommend it? Just send us your review.Write review
If you have a great party or event idea for the CityKinder community, let us know!Send us a mail