For Parents Mini-Workshop: Starte Dein eigenes (Online) Business in den USA
Being an Expat Partner often means giving up or putting your career on hold. Especially if you loved your job this can be a painful adjustment. BUT – it can also be an opportunity to turn your skills into a profitable online business, find new (or old) passions, and re-invent your life and career.
The internet offers many opportunities today to build a lifestyle business that fits your needs and can move with you to other countries. No matter if you are a business or life coach, offer any type of services where your physical presence is not required, have special knowledge you want to teach, or if you are producing goods you want to sell – being an Expat Partner is great time to get started!
Gabi Hegan, founder of HEIMATabroad.com and CityKinder.com is offering a mini- workshop where you learn the basics about starting your own (online) business in the US. You will get a pretty good idea of what it entails to run a small business and to take your professional destiny in your own hands in order to create a business you are passionate about (spoiler alert – passion the absolut key ingredient or the secret sauce to make it work….).
Not sure yet if your idea can become reality? No worries – we will also teach you a few strategies to test the market before you dive into it too deeply.
We will cover the following topics:
Before you Start:
- Overview of different online business models
- Validating your idea
- Defining your ideal customer
- Researching your market
- Legal Stuff
- Insurance Stuff
- Money Stuff
- Business plan
- Your service or key offer
- Your website
- Building your (Personal) brand
Overview of Marketing Tools & Strategy
- Overview of marketing tools
- Emails, Automations and Newsletters
- Social Media
- Professional Networks: LinkedIn & Xing
- Podcasts, Videos, Livestreams
- Online Courses & Webinars
What will you walk away with?
- A broad overview about what it takes to run an online business – are you ready to take the plunge?
- A deeper understanding of the available tools and systems to help you succeed faster
- Clarity around YOUR idea
- Checklist of To-Do’s to get you started
- My secret “black book” with resources, contacts and and links to get you started
Who should join?
- People with an idea or the desire to start a (portable) online business
- Entrepreneurs who just started and would love to get a few shortcuts in building an online business
- Expat partners who want to create a business they can take to their next destination
- Moms who want to build a business which allows them more time with their kids and the possibility to work from anywhere
Not sure this is for you? Schedule a call with us and let’s find out!
$97 per person
Saturday, April 10th (9AM – 12PM)
Minimum 3 participants to get started (we may move the date accordingly)
- 3 hours mini-workshop
- Workbook & resource list
- Hot – Seat opportunities (share your idea and get live feedback from the group)
TestimonialsNo Reviews yet. Be the first one!
Want to become
You loved the event, service or product? Like to recommend it? Just send us your review.Write review
If you have a great party or event idea for the CityKinder community, let us know!Send us a mail