For Parents Nanny, Babysitter oder Au Pair?
THIS WEBINAR WILL BE HELD IN GERMAN
If you are in the market for childcare, no matter if full time or just a few hours or days per week, make sure to join this Webinar to get the full scoop on what’s available in and around New York City!
This seminar is specifically helpful for international and new parents who want to learn about the different options.
What will you learn?
Nanny & Babysitters
– Tips to find and hire the right nanny or babysitter
– The Interview process
– Becoming an employer (hiring on or off the books, vacation, labor laws etc)
– How much should I pay
– Overview of online Services, agencies and other ways to find your care giver
– Tips to find German-speaking childcare
– Requirements to host an au pair
– Differences between an au pair and a nanny
– Cultural Exchange and language
You will also receive:
– A list of questions you should ask in an interview
– A sample contract for hiring a nanny or babysitter
– A list of websites and services to find your perfect childcare provider
TestimonialsNo Reviews yet. Be the first one!
Want to become
You loved the event, service or product? Like to recommend it? Just send us your review.Write review
If you have a great party or event idea for the CityKinder community, let us know!Send us a mail